Saturday 5 December 2015

Structure

Hey Guys,

So you may have noticed I have literally zero structure or times or days when it comes to my posts. I post things whenever I have a good idea or when I feel like it, and that needs to change. As someone who is a major control freak and perfectionist I feel really uncomfortable, I guess, that all my are on different days and there's no alternating pattern of say; Wednesday, Friday, Wednesday, Friday with the occasional Sunday or Saturday, like today, thrown in. I have been inspired by another bookblog that I enjoy reading (Ill link it the bottom) to add structure and meaning to my posts. Also, side note, I'm feeling the need to give my blog new life, a redesign I guess. So without further ado I bring you my weekly schedule:

Monday: On Monday I most likely won't post anything because, well I do actually have a life, and friends

Tuesday: On Tuesday I will be posting either a 'currently reading' or a review, probably.

Wednesday: On Wednesday I probably wont post anything either because, well, unfortunately the life and                       friends thing keeps popping up.

Thursday: On Thursday I will post my main post. It could literally be anything, even a review, but not a                  currently reading (you'll have to wait until Monday for that)

Friday: On Friday I don't plan on posting anything, but the occasional post might creep in.

The Weekend: Yes the weekend falls into one category, calm down. On the various days that make the                         weekend I have the option of possibly doing a haul or a book update (check out chapters one                       and two below) This day is my choice whether to post or not, but if I do it would be one of                          the things I mentioned

So that is my new structure, I will try to stick to it as much as possible but I don't make any promises, any. See you next time (on Monday) bye xx
- A


Link to the blog I mentioned earlier, check it out: AnInfinateBookShelf

No comments:

Post a Comment